St Mary's aims to make a difference in the local community and more widely. The church has connections with many local charities and agencies which support those in the area during times of need.
Some fantastic organisations working in the area include:
- Richmond Foodbank which provides emergency food supplies and has a branch in Hampton. St Mary's is also a donation collection point
- Christians Against Poverty (CAP) offer debt counseling to over 20,000 people in the UK every year
- SPEAR provide support and accommodation for the homeless or those at risk of homelessness
- Linden Hall is a community center in Hampton which provides a wide range of services and activities
- Crossway Pregnancy Crisis Centre support women and their partners facing unintended pregnancy or dealing with pregnancy loss
- Off The Record in Twickenham provides counseling and sexual health advice for young people
- Welcare is a charity which helps children and families facing a wide range of challenges
- Hampton Fuel Allotment Charity supports those on low income with grants to help with the cost of gas and electricity, and voluntary sector organisations who provide services and activities for people in need.
St Mary's also gives directly to local, national and international charities, and hosts events. We have supported the following additional organisations over the last couple of years: